Account Executive – Commercial
Job Title: Account Executive
The role will involve working within a busy corporate broking team with responsibility for the full servicing of small to medium commercial clients and providing support services to Account Directors on a variety of larger commercial/corporate accounts.
- Manage a portfolio of small to medium sized Commercial clients dealing with Renewals and all mid-term alterations and queries
- Assist Clients in the handling of difficult claims.
- Create and update Open GI records to accurately reflect the risk and the current state of the file
- Diary all outstanding documentation and monies due
- Complete risk detail screens
- Ensure all activities and processes meet the Company’s requirements for compliance, work practices and regulatory requirements
- Collect premiums and manage aged debt as per company policy
- Resolve client queries in a professional and timely manner
- Take responsibility for personal development by proactively improving technical skills and industry knowledge
- Participate in project work as required
Experience & Skills:
The ideal candidate will
- Have a minimum 4/5 years experience in a Commercial broking and able to demonstrate strong technical knowledge.
- Meet the requirements of the Central Bank of Ireland by either being a designated Grandfather or working towards or has achieved a recognised qualification.
- Be computer literate with experience of working on Open GI being advantageous but not essential.
- Have excellent client service skills, internal and external.
- Be able demonstrate a commitment to their own professional development with success in the CII examinations a distinct advantage.
- Be committed to assisting in the development of their colleagues.
- Have the ability to adapt to and embrace change.
- Have great attention to detail and the ability to work alone and within a team.
Please note this specification is not intended to be fully inclusive and management retain the right to alter responsibilities as the business requires.
Please send applications in strictest confidence to:
Sonya Connolly, Group HR Manager, Email: email@example.com
Arachas Corporate Brokers Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Arachas Corporate Brokers Ltd is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
Sandyford Business Estate,