Account Executive – Personal Lines
Wright Insurance Brokers
Contact: Human Resources
28th February 2017
Job Title: Account Executive
Department: Personal Lines
Reports to: Personal Lines Team Leader
- At all times to follow good practice in ensuring the client’s best interests are served
- Implement Company’s Compliance and office procedures including New Business Development and Renewal Procedures document
- Ensure New Business/Renewal targets are achieved
- Follow up on Pipeline activity and or renewal lists to ensure all business opportunities are explored and followed through
- Ensure that you are up-to-date with market practice and product availability, giving feedback to Management in relation to market issues, including pricing, service levels and product development
- Establish and maintain relationships with key personnel in Insurer offices
- Inspire client loyalty through efficient and friendly service delivery
- Ensure all premiums are collected in a timely manner and liaise with Finance Department where required
- Assist in technology good practice
- Adhere to Compliance as outlined in Staff Handbook and Procedures Manual
- Adhere to Health & Safety policy
- Diary Management
- Integrity: Doing the right thing in a reliable way while honouring the confidentiality of matters. Being open, honest and respectful at all times with our colleagues, with our customers and with all our stakeholders.
- Customer: We are 100% committed to doing what is right for our customers. We put our customer’s wishes at the centre of our operations and thinking to build long-term relationships by delivering on commitments. Our focus is to build trust, loyalty and confidence. We listen carefully to our customer when carrying out a ‘needs assessment’ in order to identify the product that is best suited to the customer.
- Communication: We believe in open and honest communication using a broad range of communication styles and choosing appropriate, effective ways to communicate to different audiences in diverse situations.
- Innovation: Be more creative in our thinking and more effective in our actions to improve processes, methods, systems, or services. We ignore the status quo and strive to find new and more efficient solutions that serve the needs of all of our stakeholder groups.
- Learning: We believe learning is fundamental to our progression and delivery of service. We encourage opportunities where learning and improvement enables talented people to realise their full potential.
Role specific attributes
- Flexible and results driven
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high attention to detail
- Extremely well organised with excellent time management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet deadlines and work under pressure in a busy environment.
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Sound technical product knowledge and knowledge of the general insurance market
- Excellent IT skills (Knowledge of Open GI advantageous)
- APA Personal Lines or CIP qualified (or currently pursuing) with proof of up-to-date CPD or grandfathered in Personal Lines.
Wright Group Brokers Ltd t/a Wright Insurance Brokers, Wrightcover is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
Wright Insurance Brokers
15 Dublin Street,