Broker Development Manager
Contact: Gillian Fox
10th August 2017
Broker Development Manager Job
Requirements Develop the business through the broker panel in order to deliver profitable business results in line with broker business targets, while delivering a superior broker service.
- The acquisition and retention of profitable Commercial business.
- Achievement of financial, service and other performance targets.
- To ensure excellent broker service in line with agreed SLAs.
- Identification of new broker partner opportunities
- Development, monitoring and reporting of tailored broker partnerships and business plans
- Ensuring the development and maintenance of excellent broker relationships,
- Motivate and develop a committed and skilled broker support team
- Provide the Broker Services team with support and co-operation to ensure professional and efficient service to our Broker Business Partners.
- Maintain and develop necessary market trend data, competitor analysis, product and service developments in the broker market.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with internal departments in order to deliver the highest standards of Broker service and support.
- A minimum of 5 years in a Broker /Insurance sales environment
- A good knowledge of the Irish Broker Market
- Strong insurance product knowledge across GI Commercial and Personal Lines
- Familiarity with Broker products, processes and systems
- Experience of developing relationships at all levels within the broker market
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Good planning and time management skills
- Sales management expertise
- Excellent team and interpersonal skills
- Positive, Energetic, Innovative and Ambitious
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
26 Lower Baggot Street