Overview – Investigation, assessment and settlement of Claims, and in so functioning maximise Customer Service, Efficient processing of legitimate claims and repudiation / withdrawal of fraudulent claims.
This person will manage:
- A reduced portfolio of Motor 1st Party Only Claims.
- A shared portfolio of Motor Third Party Material Damage claims where Liability is not disputed.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Efficiency in prioritisation of Claims workload, reserving in line with claims Guidelines & Escalation of Large / Catastrophic Loss files in a timely manner.
- Proactive claims management from notification through to settlement for all claim types.
- Working closely with Service Providers to maximise service and limit costs across all claim types.
- Responsible for ensuring claims costs are kept to a minimum through efficient procedures and management of TPP’s and SLA’s.
- Proactive and efficient post & diary maintenance.
- The ability to review claims and establish indemnity in line with specific policy provisions.
- Ensure full compliance with all internal and external Regulations.
- Reviewing files with an eye towards increasing efficiency and data integrity.
- Identification, investigation and tactical management of potentially fraudulent claims.
- Participate in Continued Professional Development programs as provided for by the Company. Take part in and encourage our existing knowledge sharing environment within the Claims Function.
- Provide support to the Technical Claims Supervisor as and when required and be open to furthering knowledge in the handling of Bodily Injury claims.
Qualifications and experience
- Ideally holds minimum CIP qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ previous experience in dealing with Motor Material Damage claims and at least 1 years Bodily Injury Claims.
- Excellent IT skills.
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
56 Fitzwilliam Square,
Dublin 2, Ireland