Commercial Account Executive
Wright Insurance Brokers
Contact: Sarah Doyle
11th September 2017
Job Title: Account Executive
Reports to: Commercial Development Manager
Overall purpose of the role
To proactively maintain the Commercial book of business across all sectors with a view to growing the book of business at every opportunity.
- Ensure New Business/Renewal targets are achieved
- At all times to follow good practice in ensuring the client’s best interests are served
- Implement Company’s Compliance and office procedures including New Business Development and Renewal Procedures document
- Follow up on Pipeline activity and or renewal lists to ensure all business opportunities are explored and followed through
- Ensure that you are up-to-date with market practice and product availability, giving feedback to Management in relation to market issues, including pricing, service levels and product development
- Inspire client loyalty through efficient and friendly service delivery
- Ensure all accounts are collected in a timely manner
- Assist in technology good practice
- Attend local Chamber and networking events where required
- Where required, work with other teams within the Group to facilitate training, product development and to promote operational efficiencies
- Liaise with Marketing Manager where required on development of Marketing Plan for Commercial Department
- Attend client visits with Management as required
- Assist with projects as required
- Adhere to Compliance as outlined in Handbook and Procedures Manual
- Adhere to Safety policy
- Diary Management
Person Specification – Our Values
- Integrity: Doing the right thing in a reliable way while honouring the confidentiality of matters. Being open, honest and respectful at all times with our colleagues, with our customers and with all our stakeholders.
- Customer: We are 100% committed to doing what is right for our customers. We put our customer’s wishes at the centre of our operations and thinking to build long-term relationships by delivering on commitments. Our focus is to build trust, loyalty and confidence. We listen carefully to our customer when carrying out a ‘needs assessment’ in order to identify the product that is best suited to the customer.
- Communication: We believe in open and honest communication using a broad range of communication styles and choosing appropriate, effective ways to communicate to different audiences in diverse situations.
- Innovation: Be more creative in our thinking and more effective in our actions to improve processes, methods, systems, or services. We ignore the status quo and strive to find new and more efficient solutions that serve the needs of all of our stakeholder groups.
- Learning: We believe learning is fundamental to our progression and delivery of service. We encourage opportunities where learning and improvement enables talented people to realise their full potential.
Role specific attributes
- Flexible and results driven.
- Extremely well organised with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet deadlines and work under pressure in a busy environment.
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a commercial sales role.
- Sound technical product knowledge and knowledge of the general insurance market.
- Excellent IT skills (Knowledge of Open GI advantageous).
- Minimum APA Commercial or Grandfathered Commercial with proof of up-to-date CPD.
- Full clean driving licence.
Wright Group Brokers Ltd t/a Wright Insurance Brokers, Wrightcover is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
Wright Insurance Brokers