Reporting to the Head of Compliance, duties and Responsibilities will involve:
- Acting as Compliance Practitioner for a number of International Insurance Programmes
- Working closely with other compliance team members
- Provide support to team members in the wider business on Compliance Issues
- Strive for best practice in this key area and support the team to continue to raise standards of compliance
- Provide compliance training to staff members and clients as required
- Displaying a clear understanding of EU legislation, Irish legislation, and the regulatory environment and keeping abreast of changes
- Working on various adhoc projects.
The successful candidate will:
- Have ideally completed or part-completed the ACOI’s Professional Diploma in Compliance. Applications will also be accepted from candidates with a background/qualifications in Finance or Insurance with a knowledge to current regulatory requirements.
- Good understanding of the Corporate Governance Requirements and Fitness and Probity Standards
- Some understanding of Solvency II
- Insurance and captive experience in particular would be an advantage
- Experience in Company secretarial would be an advantage
- Have a strong customer focus, commercial acumen and a keen eye for detail
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines, prioritise workload and deliver on objectives
- A self-starter, self-motivated, with strong interpersonal skills, a strong team ethic,
- Strong computer skills – Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
- Fluent English, written and spoken is essential for this role
Apply today for full details!
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
26 Lower Baggot Street