The Compliance Manager role will support the Senior Management team and employees across all office locations to ensure full compliance with all required legislation, internal policies and procedures.
- Manage all aspects of Compliance for the company.
- Responsible for advising the business and management on the application of compliance related rules and procedures.
- Develop the annual compliance plan which reflects the risk profile of the business.
- Oversight and logging of risks identified. Review and escalation to ensure adherence to regulations.
- Qualified with a legal or professional Compliance qualification
- Minimum of 5 years Compliance experience within the Insurance or Financial Services industry
- In depth knowledge of regulatory and operational risk requirements related to the Insurance industry
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
26 Lower Baggot Street