An exciting opportunity to join the finance team of a major Insurance Broker has arisen. This role will suit a highly motivated person who is looking for a new challenge, with the opportunity to excel themselves and lead reporting across all regulatory products in the business.
- Responsible for leading regulatory reporting across all insurance products.
- Implement and manage finance requirements around new products, ensuring controls are in place & new reporting is effective.
- Manage and coordinate the month end close, ensuring accurate reporting of revenue to management.
- Responsible for collation and production of key monthly KPI’s, along with commentary and explanation of variances.
- Responsible for the production of the monthly Insurance P&L and Insurance pack, along with key inputs into the Finance Pack & Board packs as appropriate.
- Responsible for managing B2C credit control, collection of overdue accounts, associated cancellations, and customer refunds.
- Responsible for bad debt monitoring & reporting, along with inputs into Lean deck on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for managing key relationships with our Insurance Partners, along with ongoing reconciliations & resolution of items in dispute.
- Responsible for overall coaching & development of team members ensuring staff development and training is provided as appropriate, along with objectives, IDPs and performance management.
- Assisting with annual audit as appropriate.
- Qualified accountant with a minimum 3-5 years’ experience
- Part qualified CIP or willingness to study
- Excellent knowledge of personal lines products, services, procedures & practices
- Experience with RELAY and SAP.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is critical, along with strong analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational, time management, negotiation and communication skills
- Good MS office knowledge
Apply today for more details!
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
26 Lower Baggot Street