Head of Sales
Head of Sales
My client a large insurance provider has a need for an experienced Sales Manager to develop and implement channel and new business strategies.
- Full ownership and responsibility for the development and delivery of a three year sales and channel strategy and associated implementation plans. As the owner of the strategy, this role will provide updates to and secure requisite approvals from governance boards while ensuring strategic alignment with the wider business.
- Proactive engagement with the Executive and senior leadership teams including securing investment approvals from relevant boards to ensure appropriate resources are prioritised and assigned.
- Ensure contact centre resources are allocated to maximise return on investment while, in parallel, reshaping the structure and resources to ensure implementation of the rolling three year channel strategy.
- Responsibility for all new business, renewals and cross-sell sales revenue and annual growth targets across all products.
- Develop an overall sense of ‘team’ within Sales and foster a professional, competitive and high-energy sales culture
- Management and delivery of all related sales performance metrics including conversion rates, Income per Call, Cross-Sell, discount usage and call quality.
- Work closely with Marketing to ensure all scripts, toolkits and price promotions are in place and up to date and to ensure that all campaign activity is planned effectively through appropriate go to market processes.
- Provide immediate and regular feedback on campaign performance and market intelligence to Marketing and Sales colleagues and the wider senior Executive team
- Responsible for staff development ensuring that all required training, coaching and succession management processes are in place
- Working closely with the Operations Support team and Resource Planning and Operations Manager to ensure headcount and training requirements are highlighted and recruitment/training is scheduled accordingly
- Represent the Sales function externally and at all levels within the organisation
- Lead and manage six direct reports in the Contact Centre
- 10+ years consumer services industry experience in a sales leadership role.
- Insurance industry experience an advantage
- CIP qualification
- Educated to post graduate level
- Experience leading large sales teams
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
26 Lower Baggot Street