Insurance Advisory IT Consultant
You will be expected to work in multiple client engagements and other related activities to the highest levels of quality and professionalism, providing clients with solutions based on your practical knowledge of industry and best practice. You will lead or participate in engagements, bringing your skills and knowledge to business transformation engagements.
We are looking for candidates with experience in one or more of the following key areas:
- Application Portfolio Management including application rationalisation assessment, portfolio transformation & application value review
- Business Change within Application and Data Transformation programmes – including business process change, business migration cutover, operational readiness, transformation business case
- Data Migration including migration feasibility, management and testing, data sourcing and data quality
- Data Architecture and Governance including architecture component modelling, data warehouses, operational data stores along with archive and decommissioning.
To be successful in our team, you will have:
- Outstanding consulting skills with an insurance background either in the insurance space or consulting with the ability to empathise and engage with clients & flex style accordingly.
- Financial services industry knowledge, from an internal, consulting or change delivery perspective.
- Excellent graduate level education, with a minimum 2.1 degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or similar.
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
26 Lower Baggot Street