My client, a well-established broker based in Dublin City centre, are seeking to recruit an experienced, ambitious and self-motivated Mortgage Consultant to join their expanding team.
A competitive package is on offer for the right candidate recognizing the level of experience that the individual will bring to the role.
LEADS ARE PROVIDED!!
This current vacancy is based in their Head Office in Dublin but as it is a field based role it will involve covering mostly Dublin and surrounding counties.
- Develop the Mortgage Schemes
- Service prospective clients sourced via the online portal
- Deliver on own new income targets through the provision of ethical advice and offering ‘best in class’ solutions to clients in a fully compliant manner always
- Develop and service existing client relationships
- Develop own new client relationships, through contacts, networking & marketing strategies
The Ideal Candidate will be:
- (QFA) Qualified Financial Advisor
- Excellent communicator with exceptional presentation skills
- Must be highly motivated, ambitious and be a team player
- Must have a very flexible approach to work and be confident working in a fast moving, exciting environment
- Demonstrate and communicate market leading product knowledge within Mortgages
- Previous experience in a similar role (minimum 3 years) in mortgages with either a Broker or in a Bank
- Fully comply with all relevant regulatory requirements
What you get
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent commission & bonus structure
- Car allowance
- Excellent office culture
- Continued professional development
If you feel this is the role for you, get in touch immediately. Contact Niamh Patton on 01 6991793
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
56 Fitzwilliam Square,
Dublin 2, Ireland