New Business Account Executive – Commercial New Business
Job Title: New Business Account Executive
Department: Commercial New Business
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to develop their sales career within the Commercial New Business Development team. You will be responsible for driving individual new business sales targets from prospecting to closure while at the same time delivering quality client services. You will be proactive in developing relationships to promote, maintain and grow the Arachas business.
- Identify target groups and secure opportunity to provide new business income
- Follow up on quotes and complete sales over the phone
- Provide summary new business statistics based on accurate information for month end reporting
- Proactive regarding cross-selling and upselling of Arachas products
- Create and update Open GI records to accurately reflect the risk and the current state of the file
- Diary all outstanding documentation and monies due
- Complete risk detail screens
- Ensure all activities and processes meet the Company’s requirements for compliance, work practices and regulatory requirements
- Collect new business premiums and manage aged debt as per company policy
- Resolve client queries in a professional and timely manner
- Take responsibility for personal development by proactively improving sales and technical skills and industry knowledge
Experience & Skills required:
- Proven track record in achieving targets in a sales environment
- Strong understanding of Commercial Insurance products
- Have excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills. Have an aptitude for selling over the phone
- Compliant with the Financial Regulator’s Minimum Competency Requirements- Certified Insurance Practitioner as a minimum requirement
- An enthusiastic and flexible approach
- The ability to work on own initiative, meet deadlines and work under pressure in a busy environment
- High level IT and organisation skills
Please note this specification is not intended to be fully inclusive and management retain the right to alter responsibilities as the business requires.
Please send applications in strictest confidence to:
Sonya Connolly, Group HR Manager, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arachas Corporate Brokers Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Arachas Corporate Brokers Ltd is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
Sandyford Business Estate,