Personal Lines Account Executive
Main Purpose of the Role
Working as part of the Personal Lines Team, the role involves contact with existing customers quoting and advising on cover and services. The successful candidate will be responsible for renewals, client retention and driving new business through up selling &/or cross selling.
- Ability to evaluate direct client insurance requirements and provide suitable cover solutions.
- Good negotiation skills to close new business or at time of renewal.
- Energy and drive with an ability to manage high work load in a team environment.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to include a confident telephone manner.
- Promote professionalism and integrity.
- APA qualification progressing towards CIP with a minimum of 12 months’ experience working in Personal Lines.
- Compliant with CPD requirements & complete 15 formal hours of CPD each calendar year. These hours must be relevant to the specific function.
- Business Literacy and numeracy; e mail writing, use of spreadsheets.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Relay software package or equivalent.
- Knowledge of personal lines products including processes.
- Salary will be Commensurate with experience.
- Company Bonus & Pension Scheme.
- Insurance examinations needed will be sponsored by the employer.
Please apply by e mail to Catherine.firstname.lastname@example.org
LHK Insurance Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to: