Personal Lines Executive
Gallivan Murphy Hooper Dolan Insurances Ltd
Location: Upper High Street, Killarney, Co. Kerry
Contact: Tina O’Sullivan
23rd January 2018
Personal Lines Executive Required
GMHD are looking to recruit a Personal Lines Executive with responsibility for all aspects of client’s General Insurance requirements. Suitable candidates will be sales focused, self- motivated and customer attentive. The role involves contact with existing and potential clients, quoting and advising on cover and services.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Providing advice on all aspects of General Insurance.
- Ability to evaluate client insurance requirements and provide suitable cover solutions.
- Negotiating terms and placing business with underwriters.
- Maintaining existing client relationships in addition to adding new clients.
- Delivering first class Customer Service to all existing and potential clients.
Skills / Qualifications Required
- APA qualification (min) with a minimum of 12 months experience working in Personal Lines.
- Compliant with the Central Bank of Ireland’s Minimum Competency Code
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to include a confident phone manner.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Relay software package or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Personal Lines products (including processes).
- Salary negotiable and will be commensurate with experience.
- Opportunity to earn performance bonuses and advance your career.
- Insurance examinations required / membership of Insurance Institute are sponsored by the employer
Gallivan Murphy Hooper Dolan Insurances Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Gallivan Murphy Hooper Dolan Insurances Ltd, trading as GMHD.IE is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
Upper High Street,