Risk and Insurance Manager
International Transport Giant now seeks a Risk and insurance manager to take responsibility for all insurance matters.
Key Responsibilities & Duties Include
- Managing insurance renewal process in respect of general insurances
- Assessing potential insurable risks and managing accordingly
- Working closely with all areas of the business to educate all areas of the importance and necessity for insurance and fully understand all insurance requirements and provide the same accordingly
- Reporting to the Board and the Risk Committee, the Director of IT and CFO on a regular basis on all insurance matters and in particular the annual review of the Insurance programmes
- Ensuring compliance with Regulatory and Legal insurance requirements
- Reviewing insurance and indemnities contained within commercial agreements and recommend changes
- Liaising with the insurance brokers on an ongoing basis and in particular to establish efficient insurance provisions wherever necessary
- Overseeing claims management process for all Insurance programmes
- Ensuring prompt claims notification in line with requirements.
- Managing the reimbursement of funds from the insurers in respect of third party claims paid
- Reconciling annual policy costs
- Chairing quarterly Insurance Working Group meetings
- Maintaining positive relationships with the insurers
- Preparing monthly accrual schedule for all IT department overheads to ensure monthly accounts are prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards
We are seeking a talented individual with a minimum of 6/7 years’ experience gained in a similar role. Applications will also be accepted from brokers with experience of placing global general insurance programmes.
An excellent salary and package is available – apply today for a confidential chat!
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
26 Lower Baggot Street