Senior Commercial Broker
Position: Senior Commercial Broker
Experienced and highly motivated team-player needed to join a growing and busy brokerage.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years relevant industry experience and have attained the CIP qualification. ACII or working toward will provide a distinct advantage.
- Day to day management and handling of all aspects of Commercial Risks, including, submissions, quotations, claims, renewals, mid-term alterations and all other queries as they may arise i.e. the candidate will be expected to process all aspects of commercial policies from inception through to payment.
- Managing client relationships and maintaining a very high retention rate. As part of this, customer service and client experience should be prioritised. Response times should be reasonable and client expectations managed
- Consider new business opportunities
Necessary skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5yrs relevant industry experience, preferably within an insurance brokerage
- CIP qualified / working toward ACII
- Prior knowledge of relay 360 is advantageous
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with an ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritise workload, meet deadlines and manage expectations
- Wide product knowledge with an ability to communicate clearly in layman’s terms
- Competent with MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
Base salary is dependent on experience. Additional bonus structure also available and this will be negotiated on the basis of retention rate and new business growth.
Motivated employees wishing to progress their qualifications will be provided with exam support. Membership of professional organisation will also be paid for.
If you are interested in this position, please provide covering letter and CV to Dympna@corriganinsurance.ie
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
39 Main Street