BIPAR Conference- Dublin 2017BACK TO ALL EVENTS
The IBA are delighted to announce that the BIPAR 2017 mid-term meetings will be hosted in Dublin in the Shelbourne Hotel, St. Stephen’s Green, Dublin 2 on Thursday 16 and Friday 17 February 2017.
BIPAR is the European Federation of Insurance Intermediaries which groups 53 national associations from 30 countries. BIPAR represents the interests of insurance agents and brokers and financial intermediaries with the European authorities.
On Thursday 16 February 2017, Irish brokers are invited to attend the BIPAR conference (full day session) which will consist of a mixture of key note addresses, presentation and discussion groups. The cost for IBA members to attend this one day event is €160 – this includes full day delegate participation; lunch and dinner.
The following key-note speakers will be presenting at the event. The conference schedule is available to view below:
- Minister Eoghan Murphy, Irish Minister of State for Financial Services
- David Cowan, Project Manager on the Insurance Distribution Directive(IDD), Consumer Protection & Financial Innovation Team, EIOPA
- Evert Van Walsum, Head of Investors and Issuers Department, ESMA
- Sophie Nerbonne, Director, Compliance Directorate, CNIL
- Stefan Mueck, IBM, CTO Cognitive Solutions Team, Financial Services – Europe
- Bernard Sheridan, Director of Consumer Protection, Central Bank of Ireland
- Brian Hayes, Irish MEP, Member of the European Parliament’s ECON Committee
Kind Supported by
- Link to Minister Eoghan Murphy’s Speech at BIPAR Conference – Dublin, 16th February 2017
Some Images from the BIPAR Event – Thursday 16th February 2017: