Health Insurance WorkshopBACK TO ALL EVENTS
Irish Brokers Association, Dublin, Ireland
Health Workshop – Getting Started in the Health Insurance Market
The IBA is once again delighted to offer members a one hour CPD Health Workshop session which on this occasion is titled ‘Starting Out in the Health Insurance Market’ and is aimed at brokers who want to learn more or are starting out in health insurance.
Health Insurance expert Dermot Goode will present this session in the IBA on Thursday 16th March, 2017 from 0800-0900. Dermot will deliver a one hour CPD accreditation session on the following topics:
- Why have PMI in the first place
- Legislation governing private medical cover in Ireland
- Overview of the health insurers and their plans
- Fact-finding process and best advice for your customers
- What constitutes quality health insurance cover.
To register for this event, which costs €30 to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org