Become Qualified with LIA before the March 2019 Deadline!BACK TO ALL NEWS
21st Sep 2017
Are you or any of your colleagues still Grandfathered? If so, see below how to acquire one of LIA’s recognised qualifications.
You’ll be aware that Grandfathering for Mortgages ceases from 21st March 2019, creating the requirement to hold a professional qualification by that date which is recognised by the Central Bank under its Minimum Competency Code.
LIA’s two-module qualification leads to the APA (Loans) designation which meets the minimum competency requirements in the Mortgage category.
How do you become accredited through LIA?
What modules do you need to pass to be accredited in the Mortgage category?
You just need to be successful in 2 modules, QFA Regulation and QFA Loans, to be awarded the APA (Loans) designation.
How is this course delivered and what level is it at? This course is delivered via blended learning. This means you can study at your own pace and wherever suits you best, i.e. from the comfort of your home, office, bus, etc. The course is at level 7 on the National Framework of Qualifications.
What is the registration cost for these modules and what’s included?
The cost is €295 per module. This fee includes everything you need, e.g. the course Textbook, attendance at the full day workshop, 24/7 access to Lectures on Demand, study tips and sample exam papers via LIA’s Exam Buddy, and the exam itself.
When are the next exam sittings and how do I enrol?
- January 2017 – closing date for registration: 27th October
- May 2018 – closing date for registration: 23rd February
- September 2018 – closing date for registration: 29th June
Tell me more about the exams…
The exams are on a multiple-choice basis and you can choose your venue from LIA’s 7 venues nationwide.
To enrol visit www.lia.ie/courses or call 01 4563890.
How do you benefit by studying with LIA?
- LIA’s blended learning delivery combines the best of taught and online learning through comprehensive Textbooks, Live Lectures and Lectures on Demand.
- LIA’s Study Buddy and Exam Buddy are provided, containing study and exam tips, sample papers and solutions, and tax table summary sheets.
- Flexibility and control afforded to all LIA’s students by being able to complete your studies at a distance, from the comfort of your home or office or bus!
- Registration costs are just €295 per module, and include all study resources and exam fees.
- Exams are multiple choice and are held in LIA’s 7 venues nationwide across 3 annual exam sittings in January, May and September.
- Online registrations are now open for all three sittings, with the next exam sitting taking place in January 2018.
To find out more and to register online visit www.lia.ie/courses or call 01 4563890.