Reminder for the MyIBA Allianz ScholarshipBACK TO ALL NEWS
4th Jul 2017
In June we invited new applicants to apply for the 2017 MyIBA Allianz Scholarship programme, which will be the fifth year of the Scholarship. With this year’s programme due to commence in October, the deadline for registering your interest is 31st August 2017.
For those who are not familiar with the Scholarship, it represents a unique opportunity to fast track your CIP over an 18 month period for which a limited number of vacancies are available.
The programme not only provides you with the knowledge needed to secure your Certificate but also gives you the opportunity to share knowledge and study techniques with your peers across the Broker community.
What does the Scholarship consist of?
- Provision of expert training and guidance from highly respected and experienced trainers
- 40% reduction in the III recommended 120 study hours per module
- Improved pass rate for participating students
- Provision of course books resulting in reduced total examination fees of €260
|Modules||Start Month||No. of Workshops||Concluded By|
|PDI 04 Commercial General Insurance||Oct 2017||4||Jan 2018|
|PDI 06 Practice of Risk Control & Underwriting||Mar 2018||3||May 2018|
|PDI 07 Practice of Claims & Loss Adjusting||Jun 2018||4||Sep 2018|
|PDI 03 Personal General Insurance||Oct 2018||3||Jan 2019|
Who is eligible?
- Current members of IBA and a local Insurance Institute
- Ideally have completed PDI-01 and PDI-02
- Demonstrate a desire to complete all four modules within 18 months
- Be committed to studying the course material
- Have the support of your employer
How do I apply?
To apply please email your request to Iga Januszek (email@example.com) for an application by 31stth August 2017.